Dark and Light Kitchen
This Twilight Blue kitchen is no storm in a tea cup but a perfect balance of dark and light.
Creating a strong statement with two tone effect high gloss twilight blue base units and dark grey matt wall units.
A large glass splash back reflect lights through out the Kitchen.
The natural wood work top and wood effect flooring soften the look and create a light Scandie effect that’s totally on trend.
What we love about this kitchen…
- First Impressions Twilight Blue Gloss Frontals: Contact
Beautiful dark blue gloss Island.
- Neolith Wood Effect Worktop: Contact
The Warmth of Natural Wood Effect in Sintered Stone
- Neff Ceiling Mounted Extractor: Neff
An alternative to that shown.
- Neff Slide and Hide Oven: Neff
An Alternative Oven To That Shown
- Neff Warming Drawer: Neff
Similar To That Shown
- First Impressions Matt Grey Frontals with Radius Corners. : Contact
- Karndean Korlok RKP8101 Baltic Washed Oak: More Info
Alternative product to that shown.